Skål International Club of the Year
In this challenging year and despite the difficulties that have arisen worldwide, we are very proud to announce the Clubs who are eligible to enter the Skål International Club of the Year competition.
All are delighted to have been nominated but for different circumstances, some have decided to withdraw from the competition.
Albany | Brisbane | Perth
Canadian Rockies | Edmonton | Halifax | London | Saskatoon
Côte D'Azur | Paris
Ciudad De Mexico | Monterrey
Papua New Guinea
Fort Lauderdale & Palm Beaches | Hawaii.
The clubs who have accepted to enter the competition are currently working eagerly on the production of a video presentation that will highlight their performance since 1 January 2019. The deadline for submission of this video to the General Secretariat is 31 August.
Number of votes
The General Secretariat will record the membership numbers of each club on 4 September.
Clubs with up to 65 Active, Retired/Life members will be entitled to one vote. Clubs with 66 or more Active, Retired/Life members will be entitled to two votes.
The votes cast by the clubs worldwide will represent 60% of the total votes while the remainder of the 40% votes come from the Executive Board.
30 days for the voting!
The nominees’ videos will be shared with the clubs on 4 September with instructions on the voting, that will take place from 7 September to 6 October.
All clubs worldwide and a jury representing the Executive Board will be invited to vote for the club they consider should be declared Skål International Club of the Year 2019/2020.
The club getting the highest number of votes will win a complimentary double registration for the 2021 Skål International World Congress.
We congratulate the nominees for their achievement and wish good luck to all of them.
If you have queries regarding the Skål International Club of the Year, please contact Sandra Vera at the General Secretariat.